About Me

My photo
California born by a Cuban mother, and having lived in Japan since 2004, with many former years in the California Bay Area and six in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I have friends and family throughout the world, and the web of trails it grows. I live the dream of traveling to many distant lands, creating music and dancing to it, meeting interesting people, discovering treasures in the most unlikely of places, and finally returning to the continent of my birth.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Cleaning up the Topiary at JHS

Lately I've been working in the garden at the Junior High School, cutting away at the topiary and bushes. They are like big bonsai, and I have been having a lot of fun.
The driveway.
From June 2009

The courtyard...
before
*Photo deleted to protect those involved*
and after (the Principal helped me remove the trees)
From June 2009

Its so green around here, and it rains so much... I think that they do this every year and it grows back....

No comments:

Post a Comment